3/4 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup blueberries or raspberries
- You just put the same ratio of oatmeal and milk in a jar, put it in the fridge and that’s it.
- The best natural sweeteners for overnight oats are maple syrup, honey and coconut sugar.
- Toppings include fresh fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds or nut butters.
- Today I made my topping with sliced blueberries and sweetened the oats with maple syrup.
- You can get creative, and that’s the beauty of this healthy meal. You can basically eat it every day without getting bored, because the additives provide plenty of variety.
- Place oatmeal, milk and maple syrup in a sealable container and refrigerate overnight. Immediately before eating, garnish with raspberries or blueberries.