Healthy Rice With Salmon recipe
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 Tbsp avocado oil
Sea Salt, Pepper
1.5 cups white basmati rice
1/2 cup diced carrot
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 Tbsp grassfed butter
1 bunch cilantro
1.5 cups veggie broth
1 salmon filet
- White rice may have a terrible stigma, but it’s actually a fantastic carbohydrate. It’s really simple to digest and cooks in a flash. Brown rice and red rice, for example, offer more minerals and nutrients in general.
- Once the instant pot is heated, press sauté and sprinkle with avocado oil, then cook onions and garlic until transparent. To turn off the Instant Pot, press cancel, then add the rice and cilantro broth and mix thoroughly. Make sure the rice is completely soaked in water before adding the chopped celery, carrots, and bell pepper on top without stirring. Set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 3 minutes and then release the pressure normally.
- While the rice is cooking I pan-fry some salmon simply make fried eggs: a balanced easy healthy meal of carbs, veggies, protein, and healthy fats.
- White rice may have a terrible stigma, but it’s actually a fantastic carbohydrate. It’s really easy to digest and can be cooked in no time. Brown rice and red rice, for example, generally offer more minerals and nutrients than white rice.
- You can of course make this recipe with any other type of rice. It does not necessarily have to be white rice.
- While the rice cooks, I fry up some sole fillets or just fry up some eggs: a balanced, nutritious lunch of carbs, veggies, protein and good fats.